Garter has identified BAS as a ‘Top Security & Risk Management Trend’.
Over the last decade, cybersecurity spending has increased to over $100 billion per annum globally. Yet adversaries continue to break past organisational cyberdefenses. Breach and attack simulation capabilities emulate adversary behaviours to test and validate that your cyberdefenses work as intended.
We are offering a free Breach & Attack Simulation (BAS), so you can test your in-line security controls, giving you the opportunity to:
- Verify current security systems.
- Identify gaps in procedures.
- Train personnel.
- Enhance capabilities to identify and respond to multiple threats.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR BREACH & ATTACK SIMULATION:
‘Prepare, prepare, prepare. When the pressure is on, you don’t rise to the occasion; you fall to your highest level of preparation’
How does it work?
Our Breach & Attack simulation can be completed within a single business day. Simply nominate the devices you wish to test. Within the space of a day, your organisation will know at-a-glance which of the 61 most notable tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs), identified by the Australian Cyber Security Centre, require attention, if any.
- Value: A cost effective security control test for small – mid size business
- Non-intrusive: A simple, benign test emulating today’s most commonly-used attacks
- Quick: Testing done within one business day
- Actionable Report: A summary of your results against the 61 TTPs
Advent One helps clients on a daily basis to mitigate cyber security risks through advisory and incident response. In the last 6-12 months, our customers have raised a need to learn more about real live examples from recent breaches.
Following the cyber security announcement from the Prime Minister last year, organisations are becoming increasingly more alert. Advent One can assist you in mitigating any risks to your systems and environment. Please contact us for more information.Learn more